Monday, November 13, 2006

when bloggers are stupid....

We've said it before and we'll say it again: Perez Hilton, though very dedicated and good at what he does, kisses celebrities' asses way too much. If you want Perez to write nice things about you, invite him to a party! Paris, Nicole, Lindsay, Jessica, Ashley - they've all learned that lesson. And since today is the day that I express my lack of any ounce or respect towards Nicole Richie, I must point something out:


Perez writes in a post today that Nicole "used to have one of the best racks in Hollywood, and now she's showing them off again."


Maybe I'm wrong, but when I consider other boobs in Hollywood (Salma, Scarlett, etc.), it seems to me that the only words to describe Nicole's former boobs (before she became a 7 yr old malnutritioned boy) are "kill me please." Click HERE and HERE to decide for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home